Copenhagen - the city where everyone cycles - is one of the happiest and most liveable cities in the world. It’s so attractive that up to 9,000 new homes have to be built every year to keep up with demand.
This is City in Focus - a new podcast series from PATRIZIA where, every quarter, we highlight the cities that stand out or rank highly in PATRIZIA’s European Living Cities Index.
In this episode, we explore how both Milan’s strengths and challenges make it an attractive investment opportunity, we highlight some of PATRIZIA’s own investments in the city, we find out how Milan transformed into the economic powerhouse it is today, and one resident explains why she chooses to call Milan her home.
Your host is Andrew Belt and here’s the running order of guests on the episode:
- Dr Marcus Cieleback, PATRIZIA’s Chief Urban Economist
- PD Marcelo Cajias, PATRIZIA Head of Data Intelligence
- Andrea Airò, PATRIZIA Associate Director - Transactions
- Fabrizio Trani, PATRIZIA Head of Asset Management Italy
- Giancarlo Tancredi, Councillor for Urban Regeneration for The Municipality of Milan
- Ambra Lo Nardo, PATRIZIA Senior Associate - Asset Management and Milan resident
Find out more at https://www.patrizia.ag/en/